Monday, May 5, 2008

My First Road Trip to Louisville!

My moms took me to see my Aunt Colleen, Uncle JB and my cousin Alex-FINALLY! I have been wanting to visit for a while now. We had such a great time, and it was even more fun because my NEENA was there too!!! I was so happy to get to see her. She bought my cousin Alex and I cute matching PJ's. Aunt Colleen is pregnant with my newest cousin Abby so it was fun to see her belly. We had a great time- an other than the poo blowout I had that required my moms to hose me down at a gas station in the middle of nowhere on the way to Louisville- all else was GREAT! Talk to ya later! Cooper









3 comments:

Kim,Bill,Makenzie and Kaiden said...

very very cute pictures guys of Cooper with Alex and your time in Louisville, but Carrie I must tell you that your little Boston hat there needs to come off. Wrong team there sweetie! Ha Ha. Just kidding. Yankees all the way baby! Love you guys and miss you all.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Cooper....that hat!!! GOD I love that hat.
You are the bomb, Cooper.

I love you,
Naunie

Anonymous said...

I love the matching pj's