Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cooper sees the Ocean at Tybee Island!

My moms decided to attend the MEGA Family Project Weekend at the Beach at Tybee Island. We had a really good time and it was fun to see other families that had two mommies and two daddies. We played on the beach, made sandcastles, had an ice cream party, story time and ate at the Crab shack and fed baby alligators! I had a blast. I knew I could take that ocean the moment I laid my eyes on it. I went in full gusto of course with no fear. My mama had to hold me back because I wanted to go out to where the boats were. Dang it! Maybe next year. We had a great condo on the water and we could see dolphins from our balcony we were so close to the water.

Also- all this time my moms thought that I was saying my teachers name because her name is MeeMee- but I finally got through to them that my Mimi is my mommy Jennifer. Mama and Mimi. Duh. How could I have been any more clear?Anyway- I hope all of you are having as good of a summer as me.

Oh- if you see a scar on my eye it's because I cut my eye open at school and had to have two stitches. Mimi was with me and Mama Carrie was working. I thought Mimi was going to fall out- but she did good and held it together. Hang Ten, Cooper















No comments: